OPENING OPEN STUDIO
We are attempting to open our studio up for one user per slot. If you are socially distancing in a household multiple members of a household can share the same slot.
Here are the rules and expectations for open studio users
-Must have taken a class or be completely familiar with Teton Arts Studio.
-Must Be a Member.
-Must sign up for time slot
-Must purchase a punch card, and punch after each visit.
Open Studio users are only permitted to sign up for two slots per week.
Open Studio is for those who are currently enrolled in a class, have previously taken ceramics classes, or are already familiar with the Ceramics Arts. If you are new to the studio please bare with us as we wait to set up orientations for new studio users till July.
To Sign Up, Click Here:
To Buy Clay, click here:
Teton Arts Studio Opening Guidelines: Phase 1
- One person or family (quarenteam) unit per open studio session
- All users must be Teton Arts members Become a member. https://tetonartscouncil.com/become-a-member/
- All users must have taken a pottery class at TA or be familiar with studio use and safety (New user orientation and use in Phase 2)
- Sign up for no more than 2 sessions a week per person or family unit
- All users must have a punch card, or us end of class credit! (Buy punch cards) https://tetonartscouncil.com/classes/buy-clay/ceramics-open-studio/
- Please purchase clay on website. Checks only. $25/bag
Teton Arts Studio Use Guidelines:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or put on gloves upon entry to studio
- Punch your card and date it each session. Cards locate in black box.
- Clay will be available for purchase on-line, or with check. $25 / bag.
- Avoid touching another’s pieces, station, or tools.
- Begin clean up so you are ready to leave at the end of session
- Before you leave clean your tools, buckets, brushes, station with soap and water.
- Put clay scraps in the large slurry bucket, rinse your tools etc in the bucket then wash them with soap and water. Wash studio sponges with soap and water and leave to air dry.
- Before you leave put your clay, tools, etc. away.
- Use disinfectant (spray bottle provided) to wash down stations, seats, anything touched. spray alcohol and let air dry.
- Have fun. Respect the studio and other user by maintaining a clean space